The CORPS de Ballet International, Inc. is a professional non-profit Corporation dedicated to the development, exploration, and advancement of ballet in higher education and to the service and promotion of the art of ballet.
The specific objectives are as follows:
- To serve and support the community of university and college teachers of ballet
- To foster excellence in ballet teaching, creation, performance, and research
- To advocate for diversity, inclusion and access across all aspects of the ballet field including training, education, and scholarship
- To promote recognition of the contributions that dance, ballet in particular, and the other arts, in general, apply to society
- To sponsor and initiate activities and research related to these goals
- To serve as a ballet emphasis resource for graduate students and dance professionals who teach in higher and secondary education