Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics for The CORPS de Ballet International, Inc.
The CORPS de Ballet International is a professional organization dedicated to the development, exploration, and advancement of ballet in higher education.
The CORPS de Ballet expects its Officers, Board of Directors and Members to behave with integrity in all professional and business endeavors, through honesty, fair dealing, courtesy and consideration for other members, dance professionals, businesses and organizations.
All Members must:
- maintain and enhance the good reputation of the CORPS de Ballet and support the Mission of the organization
- ensure that their private, personal and political interests do not conflict with their professional duties and obligations to the organization
- deal honestly with money, information, people and resources
- respect the confidentiality of colleagues and other dance professionals
- behave courteously and responsibly at all times
- work in a positive and cooperative manner with other individuals, dance professionals, businesses and organizations
- seek to promote equal opportunities and avoid discrimination against any individual based on nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, etc